The Vereschagin Alumni House is available for rental by Pacific Alumni and students, faculty, staff and the community. The house offers:
- Free Wi-Fi Access
- A modern facility equipped with a central serving kitchen.
- Spacious rooms adaptable to small or large receptions.
- Tables, chairs and set-up included in rental fee.
- An experienced, friendly staff to assist with arrangements and respond to your every need.
- Ample complimentary parking.
- State of the art audio visual.
For additional information and preparation, please take the time to view our forms:
- 289 sq. ft. Capacity:12 (conference) 16 (dining) 18 (theater)
- Includes a conference table for 12. A conference phone and video conferencing capabilities are available.
- Ideal for Interviews and small business meetings
- 324 sq. ft. Capacity: 10 (conference) (20 dining) 22 theater style
- Accommodates 10 around a conference table. Includes a gas burning fireplace, balcony, computer and monitor and a conference phone.
- Ideal for small meetings
Omega Phi Alpha Library
- 534 sq. ft. Capacity: 16 (conference) 30 (dining) 36 (theater style)
- A warm inviting room, which holds our collection of yearbooks as well as bookshelves filled with books authored by the Pacific Alumni. It seats 16 people comfortably around a conference table. Includes a gas-burning fireplace, video conference capabilities, computer and two monitors, direct TV and sound system.
- Ideal for Board Meetings, workshops and training meetings
Regents Board Room/ Patio
- 1735 SQ. FT. Capacity (120 dining) 140 (theater)
- The largest space and the most versatile. Ideal for banquets, conferences, weddings, celebrations of life, birthday parties, reunions and holiday parties
A prep kitchen in the Alumni House is equipped for the professional caterer. An approved caterers list is available, which features a variety of catering styles for all budgets.